Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mom and Dad DO NOT READ THIS POST!



I don't have perfect credit, but it has gotten better since paying attention to my credit report (and paying my library dues.) Right now you can check out Credit Karma here- they are offering a free copy of your credit report along with the national average comparisons and line by line analysis. I saw this freebie pop up hours ago and decided I'd go all Sherlock Holmes on it before I put it out there. Gotta tell ya, it looks really good and I have been reading nothing but excellent reviews. You can check out one here. I usually double check all my work before I put it out there, but when it comes to something as sensitive as credit info, I wanted to be absolutely certain it was not only legit, but a really good service (it received a "A" rating from the BBB.) Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment