Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pick Your Pause!


Yup, I'm thinking tonight is a chocolate, chinese food and wine (whine?) kind of night! I just came back from playing the NEW Twix "Pick Your Pause" instant win game where I won a FREE Twix bar! I can't believe it! (You guys know I never win anything.) You can play here too!! (And let me know if you win something too!) The prizes up for grabs in the instant win are:

-A FREE Trip of your choice! (First Prize-1 Winner.)

-Winner’s choice of a Macbook or iPad with cover, dock, adapters, or iPhone & $700 check! (Second Prizes-5 Winners.)

-Winner’s choice of $100 Ticketmaster gift card or a pair of tickets to a WWE event! (Third Prizes- 25 Winners.)

-A coupon redeemable for either a Twix Caramel Cookie Bar or Twix Peanut Butter Cookie Bar. ARV $1.09. (Fourth Prizes-250,000 Winners!)

And you'll also gain an entry into the Grand Prize drawing-a check for $50,000!!!! (Yes, Please!!!!)

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment