Friday, July 22, 2011

$10 Giftcard to Ebates!


If you do any online shopping and don't have a Ebates account, you are missing out on CASH! Ebates is a totally free service that gives you cash back on purchases made online when you go through their site. For instance, any time I want to buy something from Target.com, I simply log into my Ebates account and access the Target site through them. (It is still the exact same site with the same prices and everything.) The only difference is that I earn 3% cash back from Ebates!(There are sites that pay a whooping 26% CASH BACK. I have even seen 50% cash back for magazine sites.) Once you hit $5 in cash back money, Ebates sends you a check! Right now they are offering new members a $10 gift card when you sign up through this link here and make a $25 purchase within 90 days of signup. It's easy, FREE money!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ebates. Totally easy site to use and I get a check every few months!

    ReplyDelete