Sunday, July 17, 2011

Free T From Vistaprint!

Right now Vistaprint is is promoting their T-Shirts by offering them up for FREE! (You will have to pay shipping which is $4.41.) If you are just starting up a little side business (think your kid's lawn services, house cleaning, daycare) these are a great way to get the word out without breaking the bank. I made the above tee for Liam for his birthday. I think he will get a kick out of seeing his own face on his t-shirt. (I paid a little extra to have the design I wanted but still a super good price!) They have about 6 pages of free designs that you can choose from. Vistaprint is actually really cool. I took advantage of a business card promo they were running a couple weeks ago and I was beyond thrilled with how they came in. They are extremely high quality. I can't wait to get the new page and logo so I can start making stuff! Check them out here if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment