Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Talking Swag...



If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, you are for sure missing out on some good freebies. With Swagbucks you simply do your searches through them for the chance at winning "swagbucks" (as opposed to using Google or Yahoo.) Typically I win 8-12 Swagbucks every 4-5 searches I do. You can also earn by printing coupons through them, taking surveys, watching tv, shopping, taking daily polls and loads more. Once you hit 450 Swagbucks you can redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card. I just redeemed another 900 Swagbucks for two Amazon gift cards (which I typically use to buy peanut butter and other household necessities that we run through like water.) One of our readers also left a comment on my last Swagbucks post:

"I joined the last time you posted about swagbucks and already have earned 3 amazon gift cards! Awesome find- Thank YOU!"

It's free to join too so you have nothing to lose! Head on over to sign up here!

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed a pretty decent site. However, I'm not sure how people earn the swag bucks so fast. Even with the daily giveaway points & taking surveys i'm moving along rather slowly. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just earned 39 swagbucks on one search I usually get at least one $5 gift card every month. I do the daily poll, noso, and search.

    ReplyDelete