Friday, August 26, 2011

Another $15 for Amazon! Woo-Hoo!

Have you discovered all the awesome ways you can earn cash and gift cards with Swagbucks yet? I just redeemed another 1350 swagbucks for $15 in Amazon gift cards. I joined 3/29 and have earned $70 in gift cards just from my searches alone. This total does not include referrals (you get whatever they earn up to 1,000 swagbucks), coupons (10 Swagbucks per redeemed coupon from Coupons.com), surveys (which varies but typically range from 20-60 Swagbucks each time), or daily deals (also varies anywhere from 180-450.) Best of all, every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where your potential to hit for swagbucks on searches goes way up! The list of ways to earn just goes on and on. Once you earn 450 Swagbucks, redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card (or there are plenty of other choices.) I always get the gift card because I love having that extra money for special splurges or awesome subscribe and save items I see. Check them out here, you will not be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. LOve love love Swagbucks! I also get amazon GC or Paypal $ to pay for my ebay!

    ReplyDelete