Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Try ProActive For FREE!


Ugh, I don't know what it was about turning 30 that made my skin jump in a time machine and emerge as a junior in high school. Honestly! I have been wanting to try Proactive but didn't want to pay alot. Right now, Shopathome.com is having a 7 day Back to School event where there will be 7 days of "special" offers. Today is for Proactive. They are offering a whopping $20 cash back when you make a purchase on the Proactive site! And, even better, I just found the 3 step Proactive System for $19.95 PLUS FREE shipping PLUS a special gift. Woo-Hoo! The only downside is that you will need to cancel after you receive your order to avoid future shipments. I have been bad about doing that in the past, but I think if I set a reminder on my phone it might work! Check out all the details here!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find it for $19.95?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie@ How About FreeAugust 23, 2011 at 6:02 PM

    I clicked on "order now" and they gave 3 options at the top. The last one is the 3 step system for $19.95

    ReplyDelete