Saturday, September 3, 2011

26 Big Ones!


I just hit for 26 Swagbucks and it's not even Mega Swagbucks Day! Sweet! If you have yet to sign up for Swagbucks, you should do so right now. It's by far by favorite way to earn free stuff (namely Amazon gift cards which is what I always redeem my bucks for.) You can get "paid" for searching the internet, taking surveys, purchasing daily deals, watching tv, referring friends, redeeming coupons, and loads more. I really only ever have time to search the internet. If you are looking for a way to rack up those points faster I suggest using the toolbar search box to type in the web address of where you are going. Yes, it is an extra step (but it really only takes about 2 seconds more) and you will start to earn a lot faster. Head on over here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment