Thursday, April 7, 2011

Go Green AND Get Free Cat Food!



* Purina coupons no longer available for 10 points.

If you haven't heard about Recyclebank, bear with me while I give you a little pitch! Ahem! Recyclebank is a website that asks you to pledge to use less energy, increase your at-home recyling, and even just learn about how you can increase the green in your home and neighborhood. They are basically like a "Green Awareness" group and I love them. When you do these little pledges, they reward you with coupons, gift cards, whatever you earn enough points for basically. So far, I have gotten free product coupons from Kashi, free Redbook and Good Housekeeping Subscriptions, plus countless high value coupons. Every now and then they run "coupon sales" where you get certain coupons that might normally be 50 or 75 points, for 10. Currently, they have a "coupon sale" on a coupon for 2 free cans of cat food (they were previously 75 and now the sale is 10.) Also, I've been a member for a few months now and I have not received one piece of email from them. So, sign up here and get started, you can earn right off the bat and print those coupons tonight-I'm sure they will be gone by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment