Friday, June 3, 2011

Shop It To Me!


Whether you do a good amount of online shopping, or purchase 1 or 2 things every other month or so like me, it's a good idea to sign up with Shop at Home. I am fairly new to their site myself but so far I have loved what I have been seeing. They basically act as a "cyber mall", letting you in to all kinds of stores from Target to Amazon to Payless Shoes. The websites for these stores remain the same however when you make a purchase, you will earn cash back from Shop at Home. Stores like Target will earn you 3% back! I wish I had known about this when I was preggers and had all the gift cards from my shower, it would've been FREE money in my pocket (once you hit $20, they issue you a check.) You'll also find LOADS of other good stuff on the site including coupons and free samples. New members also earn $5 just for signing up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment