Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Swagbucks Day!


It wouldn't be a Friday without my shameless pitch for Swagbucks. I LOVE Swagbucks! If you are not familiar with it, you need to sign up for it ASAP. Swagbucks rewards you for doing online searches (instead of using Google or Bing or whatever you use) and for loads of other things ranging from survey taking to watching TV. You also earn referral bucks for anyone who signs up with your referral link (up to 1,000 bucks!) AND the best part? Every Friday is "Mega Swagbuck Day" where the odds of you winning "bucks" skyrockets! I just hit for 11! There are all kinds of prizes that you can redeem your "bucks" for, but by far the most beloved has to be the $5 Amazon gift card for a mere 450 "bucks." Every time I hit 450, I just add another one of those puppies to my account (and then when a good sale comes along on Amazon, I've already got it covered.) Check it all out and get your Swag on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment