Monday, July 11, 2011

To Be (100%) Free Or Not To Be...THAT Is My Question...

Since I started How About Free, I have only really posted items that were 100% free for you. That means alot of times I have rejected killer deals (don't be mad) because they included shipping or because it required you to make a purchase first (like a BOGO free coupon.) Granted, a few have made their way in there, but for the most part I have tried to follow that basic rule. I am wondering if I should start adding those deals in (and trust me, I wouldn't flood you with "free shipping at Disney Store" type stuff. It would have to be GOOD deal like "item is free but you will pay $4.95 shipping.") Is that something you would like to see or should I just keep posting only 100% totally free deals? Either way, one won't take away from the other, but I'm torn. Please help me decide by voting below! As always, thank you so much for reading and participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment